These adorable real-time goldfish were made with Unity.
The animation was created by Dervish to test out custom-made sine wave shaders.
The shader was created by Jussi-Petteri Kemppainen for his 2.5D adventure game.
The display can show videos and webcam footage and mirror one's monitor.
The project was created by the Zibra AI team using their upcoming Zibra Liquids Pro solution.
This raycasts-based mechanic was created by Matheus Reis.
The mechanics were made by Charlie Morel for a WIP game prototype.
The tool can produce lightmaps that are compatible with all platforms.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Ex-Rocksteady Developer Criticizes James Gunn's Idea of Same Actors for DCU Movies and Games●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Pretty Girl Portrait Crated in 3ds Max, ZBrush & Unreal Engine 5●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Streamer Used Brain Activity to Play Elden Ring●US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic jo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions