The company showed the work on fire, fights, and transformations in season 2.
The artist also used 3ds Max and V-Ray to set up the simulation.
The project was made by Gregory Oliveira.
CG Pro, an Unreal Authorized Training Center, has announced a new course that covers UE5 fundamentals for virtual production.
The effect was made by Digital Artist DDDDDD.
In the future, all SideFX tools will get a 'How to use' and 'How it was built' videos.
The developer that stands behind popular tactical shooter GROUND BRANCH is looking for a skilled VFX artist for working on realistic particle effects in the game.
Here's one more amazing project by Jason Key.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions