Joey Dhindsa did a breakdown of his stylized 3D scene Stolen Knowledge talking about sculpting and texturing the hero asset, custom SD materials and vertex shader setup in UE4, lighting, and lava, candles, and tornado FX.
- 1Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 2Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6IP?·
Unreal 4.26 Session: Water and Volumetrics PreviewThat's badass !·
Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4Amazing tips and workflow! Thank you for sharing with us :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions