Environment Production Guide: Master Material, Texturing, Light
Lorenzo Trionfante took part in the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute and did a breakdown on his amazing project that he created during it.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Sega & Tencent Will Be Skipping E3 2023what's the Tencent develop game's? Keep recharging virtual c...·
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions