John Waynick shared a detailed breakdown of his Warhammer-inspired environment made during GAI's Environment Artist Bootcamp.
Ken Bock shared his approach to stylized art and did a breakdown on the Forgotten scene that he worked on during the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute.
Giovanni Loverso did a breakdown on his recent project, the Gramophone, that he worked on during the Game Artist Bootcamp at GAI and shared his texturing workflow.
Lorenzo Trionfante took part in the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute and did a breakdown on his amazing project that he created during it.
Gustavo García Guerrero took a Character Artist Bootcamp at GAI and talked about the challenges he faced as a beginner.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Epic Games Announces Partnership With Two Indie TeamsThis illustration is phenomenal.·
Work-In-Progress: Upcoming Unity Stylized Tree Packhey there !
i don't know this asset has been released or what...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions