John Waynick shared a detailed breakdown of his Warhammer-inspired environment made during GAI's Environment Artist Bootcamp.
Ken Bock shared his approach to stylized art and did a breakdown on the Forgotten scene that he worked on during the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute.
Giovanni Loverso did a breakdown on his recent project, the Gramophone, that he worked on during the Game Artist Bootcamp at GAI and shared his texturing workflow.
Lorenzo Trionfante took part in the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute and did a breakdown on his amazing project that he created during it.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Creating Mediterranean-Themed Tower in Unreal EngineI learned a lot, thanks!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions