John Waynick shared a detailed breakdown of his Warhammer-inspired environment made during GAI's Environment Artist Bootcamp.
Ken Bock shared his approach to stylized art and did a breakdown on the Forgotten scene that he worked on during the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute.
Giovanni Loverso did a breakdown on his recent project, the Gramophone, that he worked on during the Game Artist Bootcamp at GAI and shared his texturing workflow.
Lorenzo Trionfante took part in the Environment Artist Bootcamp at Game Art Institute and did a breakdown on his amazing project that he created during it.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions