3D Props Artist Shyamsagar S has shared an enormous breakdown of the Electric Generator project, explained how the prop was modeled and textured, and demonstrated lighting and rendering processes in UE5.
Shyamsagar S talked about the workflow behind the Peacock Room, shared the custom vertex paint shader, and explained how modular assets and procedural materials were made.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Battlefield "Cannot Keep Up" With Call Of Duty, Sony ClaimsYeah cholera can't beat cancer.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions