Members of the REALTIME team talk about creating mythical creatures for TV production and discuss the process of designing realistic smoke and fire VFX.
The team of RealtimeUK talked about their experiments with tyFlow, a plugin for 3ds Max that replaces Particle Flow, and explained how they used it for scattering.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions