Members of the REALTIME team talk about creating mythical creatures for TV production and discuss the process of designing realistic smoke and fire VFX.
The team of RealtimeUK talked about their experiments with tyFlow, a plugin for 3ds Max that replaces Particle Flow, and explained how they used it for scattering.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 580 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions