Members of the REALTIME team talk about creating mythical creatures for TV production and discuss the process of designing realistic smoke and fire VFX.
The team of RealtimeUK talked about their experiments with tyFlow, a plugin for 3ds Max that replaces Particle Flow, and explained how they used it for scattering.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions