Creating Stylized Linear Gradient
This tutorial is to teach you the basics of creating that stylized linear gradient seen in games like DOTA and League of Legends.
Using Unreal Engine 4 with Quixel
Big Unreal Engine aficionado and Quixel SUITE lover Alessa Baker talked about his most recent UE4 tutorial, that describes the way you can use Quixel’s tools more efficiently in your production pipeline.
- 1Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 2Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 3A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 4AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
- 5Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Vid2Avatar: 3D Avatar Reconstruction from Videos
Modeling a Retro TV Camera Using Plasticity & Substance 3D Painter·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsI don't think they're going to win this,
The wind is...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
A Visitor’s Guide to the African Game Development Industry. Part 2: Consumer Market InsightsI’m paid $185 per hour to complete the task using an Apple laptop. I a...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions