Matt Newell shared a breakdown of another interactive exploration project Castle Rock Beach made in UE4 with the help of Megascans.
Matt Newell did a breakdown of his mesmerizing explorable project Kyoto made in UE4. You can download the scene here and experience it in VR if you have a headset.
- 1The Texturing Pipeline in Substance Tools for Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Tutorial on GPU Lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26
- 3New Sony Division To Reimagine Music With Unreal Engine
- 4Recreating Wingman from Apex Legends in Maya and Substance Painter
- 5Flight Simulator Gameplay vs Real-Life Footage
- 6Free Tutorial: Creating Realistic 3D Moss
Passage des Princes: Working on Modular Scenes in UE4This is such an amazing course you had.
Congrats for all you did.·
Creating a Cinematic Trailer for the Population Zero Gamegreat story and work!)·
The Texturing Pipeline in Substance Tools for Cyberpunk 2077Your image viewer is absolute trash.·
Floating Islands: Setting Up Stylized Shaders with HDRP in UnityHi, amazing work! Can you give more details about how you did the AO f...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions