Creating a Koi Pond in 3ds Max, Substance 3D Designer & Unreal Engine
Nina Klos told us about the workflow behind the Koi Pond project, shared the shader used on the fish, and explained how the water was made.
The Captain's Table: Making an Underwater Diorama for Portfolio in UE4
Nina Klos talked about the textures, caustic shader, details, and lighting in her small project The Captain's Table, and discussed how she approaches dioramas for portfolio in general.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal EngineIs there a guide somewhere on how to integrate ChatGPT in Unreal Engin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions