Modeling and Texturing an Ancient Temple Environment
Level Artist Nina Popovych has shared the working process behind The Lost Temple of Kullu Valley, thoroughly explained the modeling and texturing processes, and explained how the scene was rendered and lit in Unreal Engine.
Creating a Traditional Ornament Mosaic Material in Substance 3D Designer & Marmoset
Nina Popovych talked about the process of creating the Folk Ornament Mosaic material, shared the original patterns' symbolism, and showed the workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
Bringing Clickers to Life for The Last of Us HBO ShowI’ve profited $17,000 in just four weeks by working from home comforta...·
PC Version of The Last of Us Part I Is Available for Pre-Loading on SteamI’ve profited $17,000 in just four weeks by working from home comforta...·
Whiteboard Games On Its Work Culture & Gamedev Market in South AmericaI’ve profited $17,000 in just four weeks by working from home comforta...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions