Level Artist Nina Popovych has shared the working process behind The Lost Temple of Kullu Valley, thoroughly explained the modeling and texturing processes, and explained how the scene was rendered and lit in Unreal Engine.
Nina Popovych talked about the process of creating the Folk Ornament Mosaic material, shared the original patterns' symbolism, and showed the workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Krafton Stock Falls After The Callisto Protocol Gets Its First Reviewsinvestors are idiots. They don't understand the business. Plus Te...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?i have to disagree, i seen some news of former clasmates that enter ga...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions