Oleksandra Sokol has shared the working process behind the props made for World War 2: Battle Combat and gave some tips for beginner artists.
Oleksandra Sokol discussed how she created a 3D weapon based on Anton Lavrushkin's The Order: 1886 fan art piece.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Proffesional AlchemistI am making $90 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Red Dead Redemption 2 Hit 66k Concurrent Players on SteamGOAT game·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions