Real-time Lighting/Shader/VFX Artist
VFX Breakdown: Cyber Bow in VR
Alex Dracott and his mates talked about the production of the epic Cyber Bow for Oculus: modeling, VFX texturing, arrow effect assembly, timing and more!
Studying Lighting & Materials in Unreal Engine 4
Alex Dracott from Highwire Games talked about his personal project, where he studies the way lighting, materials and landscapes work in Unreal Engine 4.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions