Gabs Hega discussed the workflow of making an environment in Unity and shared some important knowledge about making vegetation textures.
Gabs Hega talked about modeling and texturing a Mad Max-inspired car in Blender and Substance Painter, shared some WiP videos.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 5GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked Online
- 6GTA 6 Leaker Tries to Sell the Game's Source Code
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongJudging by the look I would of expected My Michelle as the inspiration...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions