Senior Environment Artist
Johannes Böhm shared a complete breakdown of his astonishing “Hotel Cortez” environment. Great look at some of the techniques and tools, which can help to create such a showy piece.
Senior Environment Artist at Ubisoft Massive Johannes Böhm described the techniques, which helped the studio to build optimise the amazing world of The Division.
Senior Environment Artist at Ubisoft Massive Johannes Böhm described the production techniques, which helped the studio to build Manhattan for The Division.
3d artist Johannes Böhm talked about his approach to environmental art, the narrative functions of the levels and the design of urban scenes.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions