3D Environment Artist
Viktoriia Didenko talked about the storyline and production details of her scene inspired by Strugatsky brothers’ novel and Tarkovsky’s movies.
Viktoria Didenko shared what she’s learned about mood, composition, and lighting during the production of three post-apocalyptic scenes. Previously, she did a breakdown of one of the scenes, The Talking Tree – read it here!
Viktoria Didenko shared the production details of her somber scene The Talking Tree inspired by Darkwood and Pripyat made with UE4, Substance Tools, ZBrush, and Maya.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 3A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 4Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 5100 3D Renders from the Internet's Largest CG Challenge
- 6Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
Creating a Dreamy Game-Ready Landscape in UE4 & Substance DesignerLooks great!·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Making a Realistic-Looking Portrait in ZBrush & Marmoset ToolbagGreat stuff Milton! I happy to see a article about your piece! It was...·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions