The giant will help Spry Fox and the new studio Eyes Out publish their games.
Good news for loyal PC gamers.
Fall registration in almost all the schools will be closed soon. Don't miss a chance to check out the courses for VFX artists and enhance your tech skills.
In case you missed the news, Procreate will soon get tools for 3D artists.
Tsubasa Nakai has told us about the production process behind the Lucifer project, explained the workflow in Maya, and talked about capturing facial expressions using Rokoko.
The founders believe that games will shape the future.
The new version comes with support for Open Image Denoise, an extended post-processing framework, and reduced memory usage in Arnold GPU.
Here's how you create the Bifrost or Rainbow Bridge from the Marvel movies.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Brewmaster: An Upcoming Beer Making SimulatorHow to Download and Install Tinder++ IPA on iPhone with iOS 15/14/13 W...·
Check Out The First Trailer For Uncharted MovieBest Chatting Apps Download Online Free
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions