Back To The Future-Inspired Short Film Made in Houdini
The project was made by Arvid Schneider and Carsten Baars.
V-Ray for Modo and Katana Discontinued
Chaos will stop supporting V-Ray for Modo and Katana at the end of 2022 to keep up with other products' development.
Foundry Releases Katana 5.0
The update brings Nuke to Katana interoperability, Foresight+, USD and LookDev workflow improvements, and more.
A Sneak Peak at Foundry's Upcoming Katana 5.0 Release
Foundry's Product Manager for Lighting Gary Jones has told us about the upcoming Katana 5.0's features, talked about Katana-Nuke interoperability, and discussed the Foresight+ rendering feature.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal EngineIs there a guide somewhere on how to integrate ChatGPT in Unreal Engin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions