Chaos will stop supporting V-Ray for Modo and Katana at the end of 2022 to keep up with other products' development.
The update brings Nuke to Katana interoperability, Foresight+, USD and LookDev workflow improvements, and more.
Foundry's Product Manager for Lighting Gary Jones has told us about the upcoming Katana 5.0's features, talked about Katana-Nuke interoperability, and discussed the Foresight+ rendering feature.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions