Making a Stylized Ancient Temple Scene in ZBrush, Substance 3D & UE5
Florian Elie shared the workflow behind the Immerged Temple and Forest Pathway project, discussed the challenges of constructing a large-scale ancient megastructure, and gave some tips for optimizing lighting and post-processing techniques.
Creating a Jar Temple in 3ds Max, Substance 3D & Unreal Engine 5
Florian Elie shared the workflow behind the Temple Jar project, explained how the vegetation was made, and gave some advice to beginner artists.
Green Green Grass of Tunnel: Creating Vibrant Stylized Nature in UE4
Florian Elie talked about the project Green Green Grass of Tunnel: building and texturing a brick wall, making grass, adding the wind effect and falling leaves, and more.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions