Jonathan van Immerzeel
Technical and Environment Artist
Jonathan van Immerzeel talked about the work process behind Lake, a narrative-adventure game about a postal worker, explained how the landscape was made in World Creator 2, and shared what he learned while working on vegetation.
Jonathan van Immerzeel, also known as Staggart Creations, talked about his lovely Stylized Water Shader and the way water shaders can be set up in Unity.
Jonathan Van Immerzeel from Staggart Creations talked about some amazing tech that allows creating incredible scenes in Unity.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Fallout London: Announcement Trailer RevealedIt looks like game from 2005. They still using this shitty engine?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions