Jonathan Hemmens did a breakdown of his scene Light the Path made with UE4, Substance tools, and Maya, and talked about master material, Aurora effect, castle production, and more.
Jonjo Hemmens wrote an amazing article that covers game art tests and their importance and gathered numerous tips from the artists working in the industry.
Jonathan Hemmens shared the details behind his recent work in progress Will’s Room (Teen’s Bedroom) inspired by Cassie’s Room from Uncharted 4.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions