3D Character Artist
Creating a Stylized Owl Girl in Maya, ZBrush & Substance 3D Painter
Luana Bueno has told us about the work process behind the Owl Girl project, shared some tips on hand-painting for beginners, and explained the importance of recording your workflow.
Creating a Wasteland Girl in Maya & ZBrush
3D Character Artist Luana Bueno shared an extensive breakdown of the character Wasteland Girl sharing tips on modeling, texturing, and more.
Stylizing 3D Character Content: Model, Texture, Details
The amazing Luana Bueno did a very detailed breakdown of her low-poly fan-version of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Modeling a Retro TV Camera Using Plasticity & Substance 3D Painter·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsI don't think they're going to win this,
The wind is...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
MetaHuman Animator IntroducedWhen could it possibly be released ?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions