Senior Lighting Artist & Level Artist
Quentin Papleux discussed the workflow and details behind his animated short film Diablo: Fire and Blood.
Quentin Papleux talked about his recent attempt to recreate the atmosphere of Rapture City from the Bioshock franchise using lighting and a contrasting color palette.
Quentin Papleux tried to recreate lighting from the movie Avatar and discussed his workflow in UE4 as well as mentioned a few sources that amateur lighting artists might find useful.
3d artist Quentin Papleux did a little talk about his work on the new stylized game Shiness. He discussed the main aspects of production of game environment content.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions