Sony Interactive Entertainment and ProbablyMonsters teamed up to launch a brand-new project.
Check out these 5 tutorials that will teach you how to simulate clouds and bodies of water in Houdini.
Antonella Amodio talked about creating an anime girl in 3D for the Art Heroes academy.
Zurab Barisashvili talked about creating a stylized scene with an abandoned building and dense vegetation in Maya, Substance, and Unreal Engine 4.
Check out this talk by Autodesk’s Henrik Edstrom and Mauricio Vives on the architecture and implementation of their next-generation viewport system.
Check out this cool project, to which anyone can contribute.
Here is a great look at blockouts made for Cyberpunk 2077 by Max Pears.
The remake of KOTOR is getting closer.
The Khronos Group announced the ratification of KTXTM 2.0, adding support for Basis Universal supercompression to this container format.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions