Airborn Studios' Artists shared tons of behind-the-scenes shots and renders, providing a closer look at their stylized animation.
The illustrations were made by Seok Young Choi using ZBrush and Photoshop.
Another awesome AI-assisted project.
Here's a small collection of outstanding scenes made by Naughty Dog's Isaac Yeram Kim.
The artist showed what some of the game's Special Infected could have looked like.
The concepts depict an enormous scene with dark and mysterious vibes.
Thomas du Crest shared some concepts done for the Mirror Dimension sequence.
The Airborn Studio team discussed the process of creating concept art for their recent Airborn UE5 Showcase animation, spoke about the idea behind the project, talked about its art direction and visual language, and shared some thoughts on its color palette.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Krafton Stock Falls After The Callisto Protocol Gets Its First Reviewsinvestors are idiots. They don't understand the business. Plus Te...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?i have to disagree, i seen some news of former clasmates that enter ga...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions