Learn how to create realistic textures for your models with this new tutorial by Cem Tezcan.
The stable version overhauls the rigging assets, adds Python 3 support, improves modules, and more.
The project was created by 3D Character Artist h64g.
The new version introduces the reenvisioned Shader Tree, the new Wrap Effector, and other tools to elevate modeling workflow.
Albert Vahitov shared the workflow behind the Pilgrimage project and showed the techniques he used to set up the scene.
Chaos will stop supporting V-Ray for Modo and Katana at the end of 2022 to keep up with other products' development.
The final of three releases in the Modo 15 series has finally been released.
Csaba Szilagyi talked about creating weapons and vehicles for Cyberpunk 2077, discussed the workflow, and shared a piece of advice with aspiring Props Artists.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
The Callisto Protocol Director Blames the Game's Issues on a "Freakin Error by Someone Rushing"This is - at least in my view - clearly a excuse by forcing a whole te...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions