Senior Art Manager at NVIDIA
NVIDIA's Andrew Averkin has told us about the workflow behind the My Little Fairy project, discussed the scene assembly process, and explained how NVIDIA's Omniverse Create tool was used for texturing, lighting, and rendering.
Andrew Averkin tells us about the workflow behind the Storyteller project, shares the story that was written for the project, and talks about working in Omniverse Create.
3d artist Andrew Averkin talked about his debut adventure game, which features horror, detective, sci-fi and mystical elements.
Blur Studio contributor Andrew Averkin (Dark Souls, Halo Anniversary, FarCry 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4) talked about his approach to 3D art.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Dreamix: A New Diffusion Model for Video Editing
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5Womon mmd woman woman woman woman woman woman woman woman woman woman...·
Using AI and AR to Create T-Shirt DesignsCan you create unique Tshirt designs that include text?·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5It might not pass the uncanny valley test for some people, but then ne...·
Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5WOW.... It looks almost real... In a few years we will play computer g...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions