Senior Art Manager at NVIDIA
NVIDIA's Andrew Averkin has told us about the workflow behind the My Little Fairy project, discussed the scene assembly process, and explained how NVIDIA's Omniverse Create tool was used for texturing, lighting, and rendering.
Andrew Averkin tells us about the workflow behind the Storyteller project, shares the story that was written for the project, and talks about working in Omniverse Create.
3d artist Andrew Averkin talked about his debut adventure game, which features horror, detective, sci-fi and mystical elements.
Blur Studio contributor Andrew Averkin (Dark Souls, Halo Anniversary, FarCry 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4) talked about his approach to 3D art.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 4Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 5GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked Online
- 6GTA 6 Leaker Tries to Sell the Game's Source Code
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
Relighting a 10-Year-Old UE4 Demo With Unreal Engine 5This article is complete bunk. The before shots are purposely made to...·
A Working Level Editor Made on the Playdate ConsoleHaha it me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions