Ben Keeling talked about his approach to creating vegetation using alpha cards, shared his workflow with geometry and discussed setting it all up in Unreal Engine.
Ben Keeling did an interesting breakdown of his Desert Ground set completed with the help of Jeremy Huxley’s Vegetation CGMA course.
Ben Keeling, environment artist at Creative Assembly, who’s currently working on Halo Wars 2 talked to Allegorithmic about the way he approaches
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryYeah, this dude can get fucked by hyenas.·
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryWon’t they have to censor a lot of stuff cos of Haram? Gaming communit...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions