3D Character Artist
Blair Armitage did a breakdown of her outstanding highly detailed character Tifa Lockhart. Software used: ZBrush, Substance Painter, 3ds Max, and Toolbag.
Blair Armitage shows the production of her The ArtWar contest entry. To create the perfect look, she utilized the skin and hair shaders in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
Blair Armitage talked about the production of her amazing Persona 3 fan-art. She talks about materials and gives 3d character building tips.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Hello! We have fixed the mistake in the article's title. If you h...·
Great Reflective Materials Set Up in Unreal Engine 5This is just an announcement without content examples? Would bevgreat...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Just false. Reality Labs is not Meta's VR division, that's j...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions