Jasmin Habezai-Fekri did a breakdown of her new stylized environment Bird House created in ZBrush, Substance tools, and Unreal Engine 4.
Jasmin Habezai-Fekri did a breakdown of her latest stylized environment Sunny Market Entrance made with Blender, Substance Suite, and ZBrush.
Jasmin Habezai-Fekri shared some very interesting insights on her workflow and approach to colorful stylized 3d miniatures. Plus there’s a little guide on how to present these things in Sketchfab.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Epic Games Announces Partnership With Two Indie TeamsThis illustration is phenomenal.·
Work-In-Progress: Upcoming Unity Stylized Tree Packhey there !
i don't know this asset has been released or what...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions