Jasmin Habezai-Fekri did a breakdown of her new stylized environment Bird House created in ZBrush, Substance tools, and Unreal Engine 4.
Jasmin Habezai-Fekri did a breakdown of her latest stylized environment Sunny Market Entrance made with Blender, Substance Suite, and ZBrush.
Jasmin Habezai-Fekri shared some very interesting insights on her workflow and approach to colorful stylized 3d miniatures. Plus there’s a little guide on how to present these things in Sketchfab.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Proffesional AlchemistI am making $90 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Red Dead Redemption 2 Hit 66k Concurrent Players on SteamGOAT game·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions