Junliang Zhang Junliang
Salt Lake City
Junliang Zhang did a breakdown of his procedural terrain created with the HeightField workflow in Houdini and finished in UE4.
Junliang Zhang shared the production details of CyberNeon in UE4, a project that combined the styles of Blade Runner 2049 and Chinese cyberpunk.
Junliang Zhang talked about his re-lighting exercises, which completely change the look of the awesome environments by Wiktor Öhman and Liam Tart.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 3Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 4Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
- 5Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Adobe Releases a New Warp Mode for Substance PainterI really don't see why people are losing their minds over this.....·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions