Konstantin Gdalevich prepared a detailed breakdown of his character covering time-management tips, sculpting process, cloth material and more.
Check out Konstantin Gdalevich talking about the production of the amazing stylized character, inspired by the concept of Jesus Blons. Most of the texturing was done with Quixel SUITE and Megascans.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5testing·
Phil Spencer Has Spent Nearly 200 Hours Playing Vampire SurvivorsI've only got 65 hours and every achievement. What's he doin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions