The model is created by Mohanad Hossam.
Have a look at this realistic model made by Alsu Rakhimova.
A 3D Artist, Hongyue Zhang, has shared a tutorial for creating CG characters.
Romain Chauliac showed how the Face of Bitcoin project was made, explained how he created realistic face details, and shared a tutorial on how to make Satoshi Nakamoto.
Various artists shared a behind-the-scenes look at Love, Death + Robots' Mason's Rats episode.
Virtual Production Dojo in collaboration with Graphic Monk Productions undertook the morphological facial reconstruction of a 9000-year-old Kennewick Man.
Te-Yu Liu, a CAPCOM's 3D Artist, has shared a photo-realistic raccoon character inspired by the Resident Evil series.
Let's take a look at some fantastic artworks related to Netflix's Love, Death + Robots series.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Also, just made a short video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNIV2...·
Ghostbusters' Headquarters Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Hi, wow, I am totally honoured, thank you so much for this article. 80...·
Hideo Kojima Says He Proposed a Cross-Progression Idea a Decade AgoIt was called Transfarring. God, everyone on this click bait train is...·
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions