Lead Surfacing Artists at Axis Studios Sebastian Deredas and Peter Nowacki have told us about the production process behind Mason from Love, Death+Robots' Mason's Rats episode, explained how the character's clothes were textured, discussed the creation of shaders, and showed how his skin was set up.
The portraits were generated using Midjourney.
The models run in real-time on a three-year-old PC with RTX 2080 Ti GPU.
Airborn Studios' Artists shared tons of behind-the-scenes shots and renders, providing a closer look at their stylized animation.
Cliff Schonewill created the model with about 300 layers in Photoshop.
The model is created by German Rasskazov.
The singer was recreated by 3D Artist syhper.bk.
The character was made by Konrad Hetko using Blender, ZBrush, Substance 3D Painter, Marvelous Designer, and Marmoset Toolbag.
The artist also shared a short video showing the entire creation process behind the project.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 3A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 4Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Creating Sci-Fi Modular Environment in UE4Вдохновляет! Спасибо большое!·
Dark Moon Mod for Elden Ring Introduces 11 New Classes & Bloodborne MechanicsI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Designing the Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Beacon of NeydaI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions