The character model was created using Maya, ZBrush, Nuke, and Substance 3D Sampler.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Painter, Modeler, Stager, and Designer to create the piece.
Changes are waiting for you in Painter, Designer, Modeler, Stager, and Sampler.
The new version of the tool brings new features designed to improve the quality of materials and boost the speed of 3D workflows.
Here's a collection of bizarre and humorous images made by Digital Artist Martin De Pasquale.
Learn how Cino Lai created the embroidery for the Python Robe project in Substance 3D Painter, Designer, and Stager.
Use your Substance 3D materials directly in Blender with this newly released add-on.
With the new update, Adobe's new modeling and sculpting software enters its fourth public beta.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryYeah, this dude can get fucked by hyenas.·
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryWon’t they have to censor a lot of stuff cos of Haram? Gaming communit...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions