Use your Substance 3D materials directly in Blender with this newly released add-on.
With the new update, Adobe's new modeling and sculpting software enters its fourth public beta.
The update brings three new modeling tools, adds scene importing, and features multiple USD improvements and minor changes.
It allows you to tweak SBSARs directly in Unreal Engine and now supports UE5.
Guerrilla Games' Stefan Groenewoud talked about working on Horizon Forbidden West, explained what it means to be a Technical Artist, and spoke about the scopes of games.
The company also decided to make Substance 3D applications free to teachers and students worldwide.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Sampler to turn generated images into materials.
The update comes with tons of new tools and features that should help you to create and edit materials and environment lights more easily.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions