Technical Art Director of Naughty Dog
Andrew Maximov talked about the way Promethean AI learns assets and materials and how it can study games to help you make better games faster. Note, that the environment presented below was co-authored by AI.
Andrew Maximov gave an inspirational talk on the culture of Shared Creative Ownership acquired by several cutting-edge game studios.
A little startup, founded by the former Naughty Dog technical director, is working on an AI solution to ease the life to big art teams.
Andrew Maximov discussed the inevitable changes coming to artistic pipelines and explained how they will impact the market and artistic jobs in gamedev.
Game artist Andrew Maximov talks about color, style and realism in games along with the tools that help make modern games look incredible.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions