Technical Art Director of Naughty Dog
Andrew Maximov talked about the way Promethean AI learns assets and materials and how it can study games to help you make better games faster. Note, that the environment presented below was co-authored by AI.
Andrew Maximov gave an inspirational talk on the culture of Shared Creative Ownership acquired by several cutting-edge game studios.
A little startup, founded by the former Naughty Dog technical director, is working on an AI solution to ease the life to big art teams.
Andrew Maximov discussed the inevitable changes coming to artistic pipelines and explained how they will impact the market and artistic jobs in gamedev.
Game artist Andrew Maximov talks about color, style and realism in games along with the tools that help make modern games look incredible.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 3A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 4Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Creating Sci-Fi Modular Environment in UE4Вдохновляет! Спасибо большое!·
Dark Moon Mod for Elden Ring Introduces 11 New Classes & Bloodborne MechanicsI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Designing the Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Beacon of NeydaI am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions