3D Environment Artist
Emiel Sleegers shared the workflow behind the Abandoned Tunnel project, talked about the asset-creation process, and explained why Unreal Engine 5 was chosen for this project.
Emiel Sleegers compared lighting production in Unreal Engine 4 and CRYENGINE. Plus he gave some tips on building lighting in video games.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Cute Low-Poly Scenes Assembled in BlenderThank you so much Theodore!·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Enginesix god·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Engine我向上帝发誓，这真是一个了不起的工作，神迹。·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions