Stylized Character Production: Tips and Tricks
Patrick Yeung prepared another breakdown of a wonderful fantasy character based on Overwatch heroes mentioning some pro tips and tricks learned at Gnomon.
Setting Up A Scene in UE4
3d artist Patrick Yeung showed the way he approached his environment project, which features some cool material and lighting work.
Pora Palmata: Fantasy Character Breakdown
Patrick Yeung presented a full breakdown of his wonderful character study, performed under the guidance of Jared Krichevsky at Gnomon.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions