Crafting Real-Time Hard-Surface Assets in UE4
Sungwoo Lee shared the process of creating a real-time hard-surface asset with ray tracing in UE4, talked about the methods, and material & lightmass settings.
Tips on World Machine Landscape Production
Sungwoo Lee shared some nice tips about using World Machine to build amazing landscapes in Unreal Engine 4.
Complex Interior Environment Design
Learn about the creation of game level, modelling process, creation of the materials and lighting.
Building Materials and Meshes for Sci-fi Games
Environment artist and indie developer Sungwoo Lee talked about how you can build high-end 3d scene without baking.
Making Realistic Materials for 3D scenes
3d artist Sungwoo Lee talked about the way Substance Designer helped him to create detailed materials to build an awesome realistic scene in UE4.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions