Sungwoo Lee shared the process of creating a real-time hard-surface asset with ray tracing in UE4, talked about the methods, and material & lightmass settings.
Sungwoo Lee shared some nice tips about using World Machine to build amazing landscapes in Unreal Engine 4.
Learn about the creation of game level, modelling process, creation of the materials and lighting.
Environment artist and indie developer Sungwoo Lee talked about how you can build high-end 3d scene without baking.
3d artist Sungwoo Lee talked about the way Substance Designer helped him to create detailed materials to build an awesome realistic scene in UE4.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Brewmaster: An Upcoming Beer Making SimulatorHow to Download and Install Tinder++ IPA on iPhone with iOS 15/14/13 W...·
Check Out The First Trailer For Uncharted MovieBest Chatting Apps Download Online Free
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions