Collin Harris shared an article on a way you can integrate the animated FBXs that Houdini exports into a more real-time solution.
Collin Harris showed a way you can build fully procedural complex interiors with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints.
3d artist Collin Harris gave a nice breakdown of his simple and pretty fantasy environment.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
VGC: The Next Splinter Cell Game Reportedly Gets The Green Lighti hope they go back to the roots. Nobody needs an open world splinter...·
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions