David Baylis did a breakdown of his archviz scene Winter Cabin in UE4 and talked about scale, props, materials, lighting, and more.
David Baylis talked about the way he created authentic real-time hyper-car.
3d artist David Baylis shared some on the insights on building beautiful environments with 3ds Max and Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Saudi Arabia Is Investing $37.8bn in the Gaming IndustryYeah, this dude can get fucked by hyenas.·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions