David Baylis did a breakdown of his archviz scene Winter Cabin in UE4 and talked about scale, props, materials, lighting, and more.
David Baylis talked about the way he created authentic real-time hyper-car.
3d artist David Baylis shared some on the insights on building beautiful environments with 3ds Max and Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Creating Diverse Buildings for PUBG
- 2Creating Environments for Netflix's The Witcher in Substance
- 3AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 4A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 5Deep Face Generation and Editing with Disentangled Geometry
- 6Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
Creating Detective's Room in Maya, ZBrush and SubstancePerfect·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakei pay! :)·
Project Lambda: Half-Life RemakeWoW!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Please make the game! i play a full price for tha...·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakethere is too much detail to absorb during the long tram ride. Please c...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions