The artist utilized ZBrush, Maya, and Substance 3D Painter to create the portrait.
Ryan Honey has told us about his working process behind the 1892 Singer Sewing Machine project, spoke about his approach to the topology and unwrapping the model for texturing, and shared how he set up the wooden and metallic surfaces.
Nick Carver continues working on the stylized game world called Sanguine.
This time, the artist presented a beautiful female portrait with summertime vibes.
Andrei Egorov has shared the workflow behind the Abandoned City project, spoke about working with modules, and revealed an easy way to adjust the light for the scene.
Elliott Wang shared the workflow behind the Ebon Fang project, explained how the wings were created, and talked about texturing using the PBR approach.
The model was made by JinJian Hao.
Airborn Studios revisited an old project that it was named after.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D Models$599 a month for 30 generations. It was 269 $ they double their price...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsI feel sorry for the creators of Kaedim as they made some critical tac...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions