Senior Environment Artist
Senior Environment Artist Ben Wilson shared the process of creating his outstanding Samorost & Machinarium fanart diorama made with Modo, SD, UE4 and more.
Ben Wilson shared the way he uses 32-bit compositing, the curve tool and other features of Substance Designer 6 in his work.
Amazing talk from Ben Wilson on ways to approach to material design in games with Megascans, SD, Zbrush and 3ds Max.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5testing·
Phil Spencer Has Spent Nearly 200 Hours Playing Vampire SurvivorsI've only got 65 hours and every achievement. What's he doin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions