Senior Environment Artist
Samorost meets Machinarium: Breakdown
Senior Environment Artist Ben Wilson shared the process of creating his outstanding Samorost & Machinarium fanart diorama made with Modo, SD, UE4 and more.
Discovering the Curve Node in Substance Designer
Ben Wilson shared the way he uses 32-bit compositing, the curve tool and other features of Substance Designer 6 in his work.
Seamless Materials for Video Games
Amazing talk from Ben Wilson on ways to approach to material design in games with Megascans, SD, Zbrush and 3ds Max.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Modeling a Retro TV Camera Using Plasticity & Substance 3D Painter·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsI don't think they're going to win this,
The wind is...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
MetaHuman Animator IntroducedWhen could it possibly be released ?·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions