Developer and Technical Artist
Olivier Lau reviewed his Hair & Fur tool for making hair/fur textures in Substance Designer: structure, features, capabilities, advantages, and more.
Olivier Lau shared with us an extensive research on three photogrammetry solutions, (PhotoScan Standard, Reality Capture, and Zephyr Lite), in which he reviewed their peculiarities, the output, time processing, and other important points.
Olivier Lau talked about using photogrammetry techniques and tools when creating realistic materials.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 3Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 480 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
- 5Creating an Ancient City Environment in 3DCoat & Unreal Engine 5
- 6Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
Making a Hyperrealistic Medieval Warrior in ZBrush, Maya & UE4Love the results!·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Houdini TutorialsHey, you forgot Junichiro Horikawa!·
Becoming a Great VFX ArtistI had no idea Matthew McConaughey was doing VFX! Way to go, Matthew!·
Making an Armored Demon in ZBrush, Substance & KeyShotjust 3 screenshot..·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions