Simon Barle gave a few tips on how to use trees in scenes and video games and what mistakes to avoid.
A breakdown of a nice Unreal Engine 4 scene by Simon Barle.
EA DICE environment artist Simon Barle talked about his new scene, which is a recreation of the Hunters Dream level from Bloodborne in Unreal Engine4.
DICE Vegetation artist Simon Barle shared some secrets of creating detailed natural landscapes worthy of Battlefield.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 4Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 5GTA 6 Gameplay Leaked Online
- 6GTA 6 Leaker Tries to Sell the Game's Source Code
A Stylized Mech Made Entirely With Substance 3D SoftwareIsn't that the time machine Cell stole after killing Trunks? Not...·
Netflix Is Opening a New Games StudioHello i am Saqib and I'm interested to work with Netflix company....·
Relighting a 10-Year-Old UE4 Demo With Unreal Engine 5This article is complete bunk. The before shots are purposely made to...·
A Working Level Editor Made on the Playdate ConsoleHaha it me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions