Simon Barle gave a few tips on how to use trees in scenes and video games and what mistakes to avoid.
A breakdown of a nice Unreal Engine 4 scene by Simon Barle.
EA DICE environment artist Simon Barle talked about his new scene, which is a recreation of the Hunters Dream level from Bloodborne in Unreal Engine4.
DICE Vegetation artist Simon Barle shared some secrets of creating detailed natural landscapes worthy of Battlefield.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions