Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Amazing art. I'm curious how the rocks manage to be such a natural part of the terrain! It really looks like they have been there for ages.
E-on software is the company that gave us VUE, CloudFactory (Ozone) and PlantFactory. While these tools are not that much used in real-time games, they do help to achieve some stunning visual results for offline renders. This company has partnered with a bunch of big names (Nvidia, Wacom, HP, Pixologic, ArtStation, CGChannel, CGSociety, Cornucopia3D, Geekatplay, AsileFX, QuadSpinner, Routledge, Gnomon, Bournemouth University) and launched a new 3D Environment Competition 2017.
There are two 2 categories, with specific prizes for both. The main category is opened to every Artist (professionals and hobbyists), and the second category is specifically for students. You are required to build a nice environment and submit your entry to the gallery. Images can be in any style and genre, realistic or imaginary, as long as the natural environment is visually predominant. You can use imported objects and figures, but keep in mind that the judges will focus primarily on the quality of the 3D landscape. You can learn more about the rules at the Competition rules page. As far as we understood it, you are required to use e-on software products, but don’t quote us on this. Needs clarification.
With judges that are leading experts in the major fields of the 3D entertainment industry, and with over $30,000 worth in prizes, this competition represents a unique chance to get noticed, and win an extensive set of 3D tools and resources at the same time!
This is the list of judges:
• Paul Huston – Senior Digital Matte Artist, Industrial Light & Magic
• Scott Brisbane – Lead Matte Painter, Weta Digital
• Eran Dinur – VFX Supervisor, Brainstorm Digital
• Olivier Pron – Supervising Art Director, Head of Art Department, Method Studios
• Jean-Denis Coindre – Lead Digital Matte-Painting, Universal Pictures – Illumination Mac Guff
• Justin Gladis – Matte Painting Lead, Blue Sky Studios
• Ethan Ayer – Matte Painter, Respawn Entertainment
• Alex Alvarez – Founder/President, Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Games + Animation
• Sofronis Efstathiou – BFX Competition & Festival Director, Bournemouth University
• Franck Petitta – Founder and CEO, Ecole Georges Méliès
• Jim Thacker – Editor, CG Channel
• Daniel Wade – Product Marketing Manager, ArtStation.com
• Manny Fragelus – Founder and Program Director of CGMA and CGworkshops, CG Society
• Carrie Mok – Editor, 3D Artist