Make your character art more realistic.
Have a look at Anatomy Standard – a handy website providing detailed models of the human body. You can find different body parts with names, explanations, and sources here, although some sections are still in development: now you can see the bones and joints in our bodies.
Anatomy Standard develops resources for teaching and explaining anatomy, and one such tool is Biomechanics of the Spine – an app that provides a realistic and movable 3D model of the human spine.
- High anatomical accuracy
- Full, user-controlled range of motion via dynamic slider system
- Morph between user-defined poses
- Layers of anatomical structures
- Longitudinal sections of the spine
- Adjustable background color and lighting settings