We should talk more about this, all of us... I work multiple jobs in gaming and entertainment in general so I burn out once or twice a year and I need months to recover. Screw that.
That's really neat tool to have,leads me to dig dipper into pixel proccesor. Great job
@alex if i had to guess, they just finished two back-to-back AAA games in the same franchise and some people are seeing it as a good time to transition without burning bridges? aka business as usual?
Astroneer is an upcoming indie sci-fi adventure game from SYSTEM ERA Softworks. Get ready to explore and exploit distant worlds in a game of aerospace industry and interplanetary exploration.
In this world, technology permits the use of rapid space travel to the stars that is inexpensive and quick. Exo Dynamics is the dominant conglomerate in this new field and they have opened access to the explorative citizen of planet Earth. A flood of people searching for adventure have signed up and risk everything to uncover undiscovered fortune in the far reaches of the galaxy. These people, are the Astroneers.
As an Astroneer, you dig through the terrain and set out to discover precious artifacts and materials you can use to continue your quest to become a rich baron of the stars. Though, with every adventure, there are always surprises. You’ll discover oddities, question your surroundings, and uncover mysteries all on the path to wealth. There is always a catch.
In Astroneers you will:
- Explore a diverse number of worlds that each offer its own set of challenges.
- Shape your world and meticulously deform the terrain of your planet.
- Survive against all the dangers around you to reach your goal.
- Develop your own industrial base or specialize in different traits to increase your wealth.
- Uncover hidden mysteries and artifacts including rare resources.
- Customize everything from cosmetics to functionality for your machinery and transportation.
- Play alongside your buddies or complete strangers.