DevGAMM organizers announced that the conference in Moscow will move to the online format for the first time.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, DevGAMM Moscow 2020 shifts online. The conference will be held on May 14-15, it will include the same activities as an offline event. DevGAMM team decided not to risk the participants’ health and insist on face-to-face communications.
DevGAMM is joining forces with PINE Tool to create a platform for the online event.
DevGAMM Online is:
- sessions, round tables, and panel discussions in live mode;
- tool for online meetings;
- DevGAMM Awards gaming contest;
- Speed Game Dating for developers and publishers;
- a new format for games presentation — Public Pitch;
- Streaming Showcase of games;
- live communication.
Lerika Mallayeva, CEO & Founder of DevGAMM, “For 12 years DevGAMM is an integral part of gamedev. Our mission is to develop the industry and make it stronger. When the world is changing every day, we need to support game developers and find new ways of cooperation. Therefore, we’re not going to cancel or postpone DevGAMM Moscow. We’re moving it online!”
Tickets are already on sale. Get 15% discount with our promo code 80lv&DG15. Stay tuned for all the updates on the DevGAMM Online website.