Esports Insider and Singapore-based esports marketing agency Redd+E, announce the key tracks for the upcoming ESI Singapore event, which will be held on June 20th-21st.
ESI Singapore promises to be an exciting and informative exploration of the future of esports, with a focus on Commercialization, Revenues & Investment; Web3; the Creator Economy; Community, and Education. Early Bird tickets are still available for ESI Singapore here until May.
The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM), a historical landmark situated just minutes away from Singapore’s bustling financial center and Marina Bay, will serve as the venue for this year’s gathering of regional stakeholders and industry experts hailing from the esports, video games, Web3, and related sectors.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the latest trends and developments in the sector, network, build relationships and explore the future of esports. Esteemed speakers from ONE Esports, GRID, Shikenso Analytics, and other top industry players are set to grace #ESISG.
- The Commercialization, Revenues & Investment track will focus on the business side of esports, including sponsorship, advertising, and investment opportunities in the space. Experts in this track will explore the latest trends in revenue generation and diversification and offer honest insights on the current landscape, as well as how to maximize and develop revenue streams.
- The Web3 track will delve into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, and how these technologies can be leveraged to create meaningful and real new revenue streams for esports and gaming businesses and enhance the esports experience. Attendees can expect to learn about the latest Web3 innovations, select case studies, and their potential impact on the sector.
- The Creator Economy track will explore the growing and important role of content creators and streamers across esports and video gaming and how they are shaping and adding value to these industries. Speakers will share insights on how to build a successful brand, business and how to best engage with audiences through content creation.
- The Community & Esports Ecosystems track will examine the critical role of inclusivity and diversity in esports and how it impacts the pipelines of tournaments, teams, and wider ecosystems. Subject matter experts will discuss strategies for building and engaging diverse communities around esports, fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. Attendees can expect to gain valuable insights into the importance of promoting diversity in esports and the benefits it can bring to the industry as a whole.
- The Education track will focus on the role of esports and video games in education, both curricular and extra-curricular, and how they can be used to teach valuable skills and foster creativity. Attendees can expect to hear from experts on how to leverage esports to inspire the next generation of creators, players, and entrepreneurs.
“We’re thrilled to bring together such a talented and knowledgeable group of industry leaders for ESI Singapore 2023,” commented Sam Cooke, Managing Director of Esports Insider. “The key tracks for this year’s event are following key trends within the esports space and I am certain that it will offer valuable insights and opportunities for discussion and networking. I am excited about the prospect of hosting an informative and engaging event that will benefit all participants.”
Co-host of #ESISG – Redd+E’s Managing Director & Co-founder, Yip Ren Kai added: “We had an astounding inaugural event for the Asia Pacific esports and gaming community last year, and we witnessed some exciting partnerships forged amongst those who attended last year.”
You may learn more about the event and get your ticket here.